The Secret Credit Cards for Millionaires and Billionaires
Over the last year, I’ve covered a few different credit cards that, while tough to get for 99% of the population, are at least on the radar of normal people. You’ve definitely heard of these cards in one form or another. Today, I wanted to add a few more to the list that you probably haven’t heard of. I’ll be listing the ones you might know, and some you definitely don’t, along with their features and benefits that make them perfect for the millionaire, or sometimes billionaire, in your life. Let’s start with number five:
5. Coutts World Silk Card
We start today in the United Kingdom, home of Coutts financial products. The Coutts World Silk Card is the premier credit card of the U.K, and is one of the only cards on this list that isn’t all black in its color scheme.
How Do You Apply For the Coutts World Silk Card?
In order to get the card, you need to have over $1 million banked with Coutts, which is no small task. After hitting this threshold, however, it’s a pretty straightforward application process. Additionally, once you get into the card’s ecosystem, the rewards are pretty good. No wonder rumor has it that Queen Elizabeth II herself is a client…
Benefits of the Coutts World Silk Card
- No monthly spending limits
- No foreign transaction fees
- Airport lounge access via LoungeKey
- A “Thank You” program based on your spending habits. This could include “luxurious gifts or experiences” based on the number of points (called “Crowns”) that you bank with Coutts
- Multiple cardholders with customizable spending limits
- Coutts Concierge
- Access to signature events and experiences
What is the Annual Fee for the Coutts World Silk Card?
The Coutts World Silk Card does not have an annual fee, unlike the other entrants on this list.